Through working with our network of international media and video streamers we build awareness around game launches on PC, mobile, console, browser and Virtual Reality. We work across all platforms, from massively multiplayer online PC games such as Marvel Heroes and War Thunder, indie hits Vermintide and The Banner Saga to best-selling free-to-play and premium mobile releases such as Top Eleven, Nibblers and RÉPUBLIQUE. Our international team of communications experts have managed campaigns for acclaimed indie releases, including The Banner Saga and Guacamelee. We also handle the European communications for games development platform Unity and work with the organisers of international games development conferences.
Our clients represent every sector of the games industry, from small indie studios to AAA world-renowned publishers, to games development technologies and hardware.
- Strategically aligned print and online media communications for new and existing videogame properties in Europe, North America and beyond
- Targeted campaigns and brand partnerships with Youtube Let’s Play Personalities and Twitch Channels
- Global press office function for developers, publishers and technology clients (press release composition and distribution, pitching and successful placement of news stories, interviews, preview and review campaigns and video asset rollouts)
- Media management for events, press tours and international games development conference (Unite Europe, Nordic Game Conference, NASSCOM Game Developer Conference 2015)
- Social Media Strategy and Planning Campaigns
- Media training and crisis counselling